All passengers travelling on Chartair services MUST email a copy of their completed and signed Designated Area Compliance form and permits, quarantine evidence (letter from hotel) or residents evidence to COVIDemail@example.com at least 24 hours prior to travel.
Passengers failing to email their documentation to Chartair prior to flight will be refused travel on the day.
Chartair are able to transport you for essential purposes over state borders. Passengers are to ensure that they hold all relevant documentation for the arriving and departing state.
Passengers should arrive no later than 45 MINUTES BEFORE your flight departure time.
Travelling to NT
Passengers returning to the NT (Darwin / Alice Springs) will be required to hold:
- An exemption issued by the NT Department of Health
- Completed Border Arrivals form
- Any person not holding the correct documentation will be required to quarantine for 14 days at their own expense.
- Chartair take no responsibility for passenger who do not hold the correct documentation.
- Passengers wishing to enter a remote community from interstate will be required to travel direct to Darwin / Alice Springs or Katherine prior to transport to the community.
NT TRAVEL (refer to CORONAVIRUS.NT.GOV.AU) – DESIGNATED / REMOTE COMMUNITY
Travelling to a remote community with Chartair. Chartair will check all documentation prior to travel. Incorrect or incomplete documentation will result in you not being able to travel.
- Arrive no later than 45 MINUTES BEFORE your flight.
- Passenger must bring with them the following documentation:
- NT Community Residents:
- Must have quarantined for 14 days prior to the flight and have evidence of quarantine.
- Show evidence of residency in the community you are travelling to.
- Essential Workers
- Must have an Essential Workers Permit or an Evidence of an Exemption
- Land Council Permit relevant to the community you are travelling to.
- Patient Travel
- Evidence of approval to travel and Designated Area Compliance Form are required.
NT TRAVEL (refer to CORONAVIRUS.NT.GOV.AU) – PASTORAL – (NOT DESIGNATED)
Travel as per normal. Please arrive 30 minutes prior to your flight.
Passengers will still need to submit to a temperature check and complete the Chartair Passenger Information Declaration.